Shipping Rates and Policies
- Orders to PO Boxes, APO/FPO or any address not serviced by UPS are shipped with the US Postal Service only.
- Refused shipments will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all applicable shipping charges.
- Any item lost in transit or received damaged would first be claimed with the shipper.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
We ship with UPS and the United States Postal Service.
We offer UPS Ground, Second-Day Air and Next-Day Air, as well as USPS Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express. The cost for these services is based on the items in your order.
We charge a flat rate of $3 for orders containing ONLY gift cards, lift tickets, and/or stickers shipped within the US.
To determine the shipping rate:
- Place the products you wish to order in your shopping cart.
- On the shopping cart page, click "Calculate Shipping".
- Enter your country and zip/postal code.
- All available shipping methods and costs will be listed.
** Additional charges may apply to oversize orders. A sales representative will contact you before your order is shipped.
Yes, you may now submit different billing and shipping addresses, with the following exceptions:
- If you pay with PayPal, we can ONLY ship to the address you provide to PayPal with your payment.
- If you pay by Credit Card, we are required to do additional verification of the credit card. This helps us protect our customers from credit card fraud. It is a simple, one-time verification process that you won't have to repeat if you shop with us again using the same card. Read more about credit card verification
- We reserve the right to deny orders with mismatched addresses at our discretion.
We ship every weekday, excluding holidays. Most orders will ship within 24 hours.
This is a map of the typical UPS Ground transit times (actual shipping times may vary):
Please note: Transit Days refers to business days only (Monday-Friday excluding holidays). The times listed assume your order is shipped the day it is received. Orders received on weekends/holidays or after 12pm MST on weekdays will ship the the next business day.
For example, if you live in Florida and place an order at 10am on Monday, it will ship on Monday and you will recieve it on Friday (4 business days later).
However, if you place the order at 6pm on Monday, it won't ship until Tuesday and you won't receive it until the following Monday.
Salty Peaks is not responsible for deliveries that may be affected by holidays, weekends, severe weather, worker strikes, or other events out of our control.
Yes, once your order has shipped we will email you a tracking number and a link to track it on the UPS or USPS website. If you do not receive an email within 1 business day of placing your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have now partnered with International Checkout (www.internationalcheckout.com) to handle international orders. International Checkout allows customers to pay with their international credit cards or PayPal accounts. If you prefer, you may still deal directly with Salty Peaks to handle your order if you pay by Western Union or Money Gram (PayPal is also an option in Canada and the UK only).
Shipping using International Checkout:
If you choose International Checkout, they will determine shipping costs and methods. Most orders will ship with DHL Express. Any shipping quotes you may have already seen on saltypeaks.com will not apply to your order. We will ship your order to the International Checkout depot, and they will ship your order to you. This will add an additional 2 days minimum to the overseas transit time. More about International Checkout.
Shipping using Salty Peaks directly:
We ship international orders with UPS and USPS Priority Mail International. Snowboards and other large items must be shipped with UPS (all countries except Canada).
Shipping to most countries is calculated automatically on our checkout page. You may place products in your shopping cart and click the "Checkout" button to begin the checkout process. After you enter your address, shipping options and costs are displayed. You will not have to finalize your order to view shipping costs.
If the shipping cost is not displayed during checkout, we will calculate it after your order is received, and contact you with your updated total. You may contact us for an estimated quote. Please include the products you want to order, along with your city, country, and post code.
To see which countries we deliver to, go to the shopping cart page. Click "Calculate Shipping" and a drop-down list of countries will appear. If your country is on the list, we can ship to you. If your country is not on the list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org[Back to Top]
Yes, the customer is responsible for all taxes, fees, or duties that may be imposed at customs. We are not able to tell you how much you will have to pay.
We strongly suggest you contact your local customs office to determine the amount you will owe.
No, we cannot label packages as gifts to avoid customs fees.
We are not authorized to ship the following brands outside of the United States at this time: Burton, Anon, R.E.D., Ride, Cappel, Lib Tech, Gnu, Roxy, Quiksilver, 686, Spy, Grenade, Never Summer (This list is subject to change at any time)
Some countries may also restrict the import of certain items. Contact your local customs office for more information. Refused shipments will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all applicable shipping charges.
* These questions do not apply if you choose International Checkout to handle your order. Please refer to www.internationalcheckout.com for more information.
Updated December 29, 2016