Rome SDS Pusher Rocker Snowboard 
The Pusher is for anyone pushing their limits. It's a true-twin, park lapping, ollie-popping, pow floating power-house. Designed to be a go anywhere board for the more aggressive freestyler, this board won't disappoint. It's got a stiffer more aggressive feel, but the Reverse-Free rocker keeps it loose, fun and floaty at the same time. It's fast. It's rad. It's fun. It's already in your shopping cart isn't it?
Rome says: Designed for early-morning first chairs in Hokkaido, midday pillow lines in the Utah backcountry or nighttime laps in a Midwestern park, the Pusher returns to the line-up to deal bags of fun at your local shop on the street corner. To put more pop back in your press, new PressurePop Technology loads energy into the contact points for power off the edge, torsional snap, and increased ollie and nollie pop.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
- Reverse Free Camber: Rocker through the center of the board just out past the bindings. Loose, playful, fun with a ton of float in the pow.
- PressurePop V: Kevlar/basalt plates under foot reach out towards the nose/tail contact points for added pop and torsional sitffness.
- Impact Plates: New basalt/kevlar/fiberglass impact plates resist core compression with less weight than the old ones. Decreases the frequency of you needing a new board.
- Impact Edges: Thicker, wider edges that last longer.
- Park Bevel: 2 degree bevel on edges keeps you hook free in the park but still rips up the slopes.
- Sinterspeed Base: A high quality sintered base for maximum wax absorption and speed.
- SuperPop Core Matrix: Lightweight wood orientation for extra pop off the nose and tail
- StraightTriax 30 Laminate: A laminate that balances a jib-jump feel with solid edge control
- Flex: 5
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
within the lower USA
NO SALES TAX
if shipped outside of Utah
60 days for full refund
365 days for in-store credit
20-DAY PRICE MATCH
find it cheaper within 20 days and we'll refund the difference!