Thirty Two (32) Ultralight Snowboard Boots 
The Ultralight benefits from a tough new series of welds that add structure and protection. Thirty Two also eliminated unnecessary materials and beefed up the tongue and backstay to provide a surprisingly supportive ride. Rated a 6 out of 10 in stiffness (1 being the softest).
Any Snowboard Boot order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original boot box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
|Lacing System:||Standard Laces|
- Lightweight minimalist shell.
- STI evolution foam.
- Articulating cuff.
- 3-D molded tongue.
- Inner ankle harness.
- Heel hold kit included.
Level 5 liner:
- Anatomical Ultralon overlays inside for optimal heel hold.
- Vents for increased breathability.
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor.
- High-density Ultralon foam split in two layers.
- Foam so precise that it will pick up a fingerprint.
- All new Velcro closure.
- 100% heat moldable for custom fit.
Level 3 footbed:
- System G2 for superior cushioning.
- Molded EVA for anatomical support and cushioning.
- Molded TPU frame for heel and arch support.
- Mesh topsheet for comfort.
- Perforations for breathability.
There are no reviews for this product.