Rome SDS Notch Snowboard 158cm 
The Notch is built for a niche group. Those interested in the powder and natural terrain found in the trees, steeps, chutes, un-groomed, out of bounds, outta sight. This snow surfer will treat you right with S-Rocker, PressurePop and Impact plates. Slash the pow with all the power and float the rocker/camber profile offers and know those impact plates are backing you up if you catch the occasional stump hidden underneath that untouched white. The Notch gives you that distinct, fun Rome feel in a deep snow specific board.
Rome says: There are those riders at every mountain who show up early for first chair. And every storm brings out the same crew. They might not all hang out together at night, but they do hang out for an hour or so every pow day. With two tapered models and one swallow tail, the Notch features Rome’s S Camber for those with a first-chair addiction. New tech in 2011 adds more kick in the tail for surf-style cut backs or just spraying your friend with a wall of snow.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
- Airpop Core Matrix: Maximum low-density wood species laced with bamboo, for maximum lightness and maximum pop
- StraightTriax 30 Laminate: A laminate that combines a surfy feel with solid edge control
- SinterSpeed Base: A wax-hungry sintered structure for knuckle-clearing speed
- PressurePop Technology: Kevlar V: Added power off the contact points from light, energy-returning Kevlar
- PowerBar: Carbon V: Carbon bands channel energy from binding to contact points to put more pop in your slash
- Kevlar Impact Plates™: Bombproof and superlight protection under your bindings
- Mountain Edge Bevel: -1° base/-1° side for maximum freestyle grip
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.