Never Summer Evo Snowboard 
Never Summer's EVO is by far one of the best snowboards to come out of the Rockie Mountains. It was designed to give you the most out of your freestyle riding all while taking the beating from rails, boxes, trees, and the tips of little kids ski's. Loaded with the quality ingredients the cooks at Never Summer are known for, this tasty morsel will leave the competition drooling for more.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
- STS Prestensioned Fiberglass
- BI-Lite Fiberglass
- Carbon VXR Laminate Technology
- Bi-Directional Rocker Camber Profile
- Press Flex Core
- EDS Dampening System
- Sintered P-Tex Sidewall
- Durasurf Sintered 4501 base
- P-Tex Tip and Tail Protection
- Full Wrap Metal Edges
5 of 5 stars
DJ Brett B
|This is my new go-to board of choice! I am 5'11"/180lbs, bought a 157 to enjoy all over the mountain. I also own 2 skate bananas 152cm/156 wide, and a 157 T. Rice HP and this is the board I ride 90% of the time. Flex is similar to the banana, maybe slightly softer, but perfect for being able to butter and press and still bomb hills and hold an edge really well. Pop and playfulness is spot on, sick overall board- definitely worth the $$$!|
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.