Lib Tech Magic Horsepower Recurve N.A.S. 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Lib Tech says: Volcanic Organic Horsepower construction, all basalt (no fiberglass), Columbian Gold eco wood core and BEANS bio polymer top. Magic! Designed and ridden by Mt Baker local and NAS inspirational experiMentalist Tory Bland and crew. The ultimate freeride and all terrain reCurve Magne-Traction design that floats the pow and rips the hardpack in both directions. Art by Quincy Quigg.
- Pow reCURVE: Lib Tech reCURVE: YOUR TIPS ARE ALWAYS UP WITH reCURVE TECHNOLOGY! Ridden and designed by Mike Wilson and the Lib Tech experiMENTAL division, reCURVE Magne-Traction lifts your tips and tails from ends of camber to traditional contact points, creating a “dynamic early rise” when boot pressure is applied to center of short camber. Easy float in broken snow and pow, mild pre-initiation for hardpack and ice carving, catch-free for jib presses, etc. And ideal for most of the market: beginners, average recreational men and women, park/freestyle jib kids, freeriders, powder pigs, doctors, lawyers, heli guides & rippers.
- Magne-Traction .75: STEAK KNIFE TECHNOLOGY TURNS ICE INTO POWDER! SERRATED STEAKNIFE EDGE GRIP: Magne-Traction adds edge hold and focuses the control and power under your feet where your balance is centered. Each bump or serration is strategically sized and positioned. The most aggressive bumps are in the center near and under your boot for maximum edge hold and control. The bumps are progressively less aggressive out towards the tips and tails creating catch-free user friendly tips and tails. Magne-Traction’s incredible edge control, when combined with reCURVE’s easy turn initiation and float, make for an insanely smooth ride in all terrain and conditions from ice to pow.
- Sintered UHMW Base Material: Super tough base material that holds wax well due to its compression formed amorphous polymer structure. Super fast when waxed with Oneballjay.
- Correct Sandwich: SUPER LIGHT SPIN WEIGHT! The perfect blend of pickles and mustard. UHMW sidewalls, Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls, torsionally loose. The new kids think they are new!
- Bio-Plastic Beans: ExperiMENTAL division leader Mike Olson loves beans! When he’s not eating them he’s buying plastics made with them. Lib Tech has made a commitment to using a new earth friendly, bio-plastic top skin made from beans that features the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any top sheet in the industry.
- Horsepower Construction: All basalt, no fiberglass!
- Steel (Metal) Edges OTB: On The Bottom. Coming in hot!
- Quasi-Isotropic Fiberglass Power Layers: Strength, power, and pop!
- Pro Set-Up Stance Reference: What Tim Dutton, Mike Wilson, and Jamie Pierre ride.
- NASKAR: Narrow-Ass Snowboard Kontrolled Active Response. Cores from hand-selected dead trees.
- Anvi-Tech Damping Layer: Dampening!
- Ultra High Molecular Weight P.E. Speed Walls: Tough! Great wax retention.
There are no reviews for this product.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
within the lower USA
NO SALES TAX
if shipped outside of Utah
60 days for full refund
365 days for in-store credit
20-DAY PRICE MATCH
find it cheaper within 20 days and we'll refund the difference!