Rome SDS Whiteroom Splitboard [LTD]
Rome says: THE DIY APPROACH TO FACE SHOTS. Use for: throwing a massive wall of powder; earning your turns; getting buried in your own swirling cloud; making big, smooth turns in untracked, deep snow; skinning back up for more; getting early season tracks; exploring with a tight crew.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
|Hardware Included:||Voile Hooks/Clips Only|
- Directional Split Shape
- PressurePop Tech: Kevlar V: Lightweight, bomb-proof power-channeling tech that drives your energy into your contact points for max response
- PowerBars: Carbon V: Complementing the PressurePop Tech, these bars of carbon increase longitudinal and torsional pop
- AirPop Core Matrix: Our superlight matrix of low-density woods that delivers a snappy, lively feel
- StraightTriax30 Laminate: A highly versatile laminate that blends freestyle forgiveness with precise control
- SinterSpeed Base: Advanced sintered structure gives speed through high wax absorption
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.