Rome SDS Women's Shift Bindings 
Rome says: THE GARAGE-BAND BINDING THAT JUST FEELS GOOD UNDERFOOT progressive fun everyday on the hill with friends; heelside control at all speeds; all-mountain good times; the consistent flex of UniBody polycarbonate; toeside power from a supportive ankle strap; Rome’s customization package so the choice is yours
Any Snowboard Binding order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original binding box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
- UniBody Baseplate: Superlight, consistently flexible polycarbonate construction=fun times on hill
- ConFormist.1 Toe Strap: The original over-the-toe or over-the-top toe strap for signature Rome customization
- Shift Highback: The highback that filmed LNP’s break-out video part; superlight with the right blend of support and flexibility
- PF1.Ankle Strap: A mid-flexing design with support for toeside power transfer
- SubBase Pad: Anti-vibration technology that enhances board feel
- The Rome Customization Foundation: Highback Rotation; 9Times Ankle Strap Position; Adjustable Toe Ramps; 0-24 Degree Forward Lean
- The Rome QuickTech Foundation: QuickStrap.2 Technology; QuickLock Forward Lean
|ROME SDS BOOT to BINDING SIZE CHART|
|BINDINGS||Hybrid Chassis (V-ROD & SF)||S/M|
|Uni-Body Chassis (United/Shift)||Small|
|Sizing vBody (MOB) Chassis||Small|
There are no reviews for this product.