Dakine Men's Summit Snowboard Socks 
Dakine says: Medium weight sock constructed with super soft Merino wool, stretch Nylon, and Lycra® spandex for "itch-free" comfort and natural wicking performance.
- 70% merino, 20% acrylic, 7% polyester, 3% spandex
- Spandex knit in ankle panel for no-sag fit
- Multi-density knitting provides warmth and cushioning to areas that need it most
- Terryloop footbed for superior wicking and cushioning
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Shin, heel, and toe padding
- Three compression zones
- Venting panels
- Reversed toe seam for comfort
There are no reviews for this product.