Roxy Rock-It Roll Bindings 
The Roxy Rock-It Roll Bindings feature a rear-entry system that let's you get first chair every time, while the asymmetrical straps and highback give you the extra drive you need to really rip turns and send it all over the mountain.
Any Snowboard Binding order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original binding box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
- HIGHBACK: High Speed Entry/Exit Reclining Highback /Five-position forward lean adjustment
- BASE: Sleek new and advanced baseplate design / Canted 1.5 degree to complement your body's natural alignment /Contoured full coverage EVA, with enhanced vibration dampening / Fiber reinforced nylon / Multi-disc for 4- or 3-hole insert patterns, and countless stance options
- CUSHIONING: Anatomical EVA wrapped highback pad /Asymmetrical Slim Fit, delightfully comfortable 3D contoured ankle strap / Minimalist toe strap, cored, lightweight, form-fitting / Triple-cushioned, impact absorbing base
- FLEX: 5
- SPECIAL: Fast entry/exit and high performance / AutoLever makes more room for easier in and out / Pressure Relief ButtonPress manually to relax ankle strap pressure. Increased circulation keeps foot comfortable and warm. /Microbuckle ratchet for on-the-go strap adjustment / Tool free toe and ankle strap levers / Size-adjustable highback
- SIZES: S/M (US 4-7), M/L (US 6-9)
There are no reviews for this product.