Ride Kent Snowboard Jacket 
The Ride Kent Jacket is a clean-cut, no-nonsense jacket that lets you get to snowboarding without any fuss. 10K/5K waterproof/breathability, critically tapes seams, Ride’s Active Core Temperature System, and a Classic Fit. Everything you need for a long day of shred or a night on the town, the Kent Jacket from Ride Snowboards has it.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual riding style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Taped Seams:||Critically Taped|
- Active Core Temperature System, Available in ACT1 & ACT3
- Classic Fit
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Jacket-to-Pant Snap Interface
- Two-Way YKKCenterFront Zipper
- Adjustable Velcro Closure Cuffs
- Ergonomic Attached Swivel Hood with Back One-Hand Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Mesh Lined Pit Zips
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment Hidden Inside Front Pockets
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and Inner Collar
- Inner Media Player Pocket with Easy View Window
- Self-Fabric Lift Ticket Loop
Ride Snowboard Outerwear Size Chart - Men's
There are no reviews for this product.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
within the lower USA
NO SALES TAX
if shipped outside of Utah
60 days for full refund
365 days for in-store credit
20-DAY PRICE MATCH
find it cheaper within 20 days and we'll refund the difference!