Cappel Road To Ruin Snowboard Jacket - Women's 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
The Cappel Road To Ruin Women's Snowboard Jacket, designed by pro-snowboarder Hana Beaman, is everything you need for an amazing winter, both on and off the mountain. The 10K waterproofing with critically taped seams and Aquapel will make sure you're dry on the mountain while the down fill body keeps you warm and toasty. Reverse the sleeves or completely remove them, and you're ready for a night on the town with the same jacket. Enjoy turning heads both on and off the mountain in the Cappel Road To Ruin Women's Snowboard Jacket from Ride Snowboards.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Taped Seams:||Critically Taped|
Aquapel by Nano-Tex
- The next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Each Aquapel™ fabric has its own unique recipe, especially formulated for the construction and weave of that specific fabric. No cookie cutter approach here!
- 200g 80/20 Down Fill Body
- Classic Long Fit
- Reversible Sleeves with 60g Clomax® Thin Insulation
- Camo Plaid Printed Satin Lining
- Attached Hood with Street Style Draw Cord Adjustment
- Zip Out Powder Skirt
- Mesh Lined Body Vents
- Zippered Inner Media Pocket
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment Hidden Inside Front Pockets
- Grommet Lift Ticket Loop
Ride Snowboard Outerwear Size Chart - Women's
There are no reviews for this product.