Ride Seward Snowboard Jacket - Women's 
The Ride Seward Women’s Jacket is here to handle everything on the mountain. The 15K waterproofing keeps you dry in those gnarly dumps with 10K breathability for when you need it to breath. Fully Taped seams top it off to keep any and all moisture out, making the Women’s Seward Jacket from Ride Snowboards your go to jacket from early season all the way to late spring.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Taped Seams:||Fully Taped|
- Active Core Temperature System, Available in ACT1 & ACT 4
- Mexcellent Print Lining
- Classic Fit
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Two-Way YKKCenterFront Zipper
- Jacket-to-Pant Snap Interface
- Inner Lycra Cocoon Hand Gaiters
- Thumbs Up Multi-Adjustable Cuffs
- Ergonomic Attached Swivel Hood with Back One-Hand Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood with Lycra Stretch-to-Fit Panels
- Mesh Lined Pit Zips
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment Hidden Inside Front Pockets
- Zippered Easy ScanSleevePassPocket
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and Inner Collar
- Multipurpose Media Pocket with Easy View Window
- Grommet Lift Ticket Loop
- Quilted Sonic Welding On Front Chest Panels
Ride Snowboard Outerwear Size Chart - Women's
There are no reviews for this product.