Lib Tech Ramp Series 5'4" Water Board 
The Lib Tech Bowl Series 5'4" Waterboard is taking progressive surfing to the next level. This powerhouse is magically fast, short, wide, and is the lowest rocker series with a speedy Horsepower thumb tail and flipped full nose. A surf skate for aerials, acceleration and spinning in small to medium waves. The boys at Lib Tech have outdone themselves with this one!
Greener Manufacturing Methods and Materials
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: up to 50% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won’t absorb water… won’t rot.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water.
LIGHTWEIGHT POWERPOP AIRSPRING CORE
- Lib Tech's exclusive closed cell alloy formula will not absorb water, is springy like a trampoline, contains up to 50% recycled content, and uses ozone friendly blowing agents. All offcuts go back into the process of making new blanks. This is a new formula that didn't exist a year ago.
NEW LVR43 HIGH REBOUND MATRIX
- Instead of toxic industry-standard polyester or old-fashioned epoxy, Lib Tech uses a new chemistry that has higher elongation, extreme ding resistance, and responsive rebound.
2D2D VOLCANIC ORGANIC BASALT HONEYCOMB TECHNOLOGY
- Strong, light, lively, impact resistant, resists heel dents, additive free, volcanic organic pop. Damn Difficult 2Ding!
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Leash plugs feature anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum pins and a super light fiber-composite cup.
ELASTOMATRIX PERIMETER DAMPENING WEB
- The metallic fibers on the rails are rubberized to give the boards a silky smooth ride even in choppy conditions, and are Dang Difficult 2 Ding (2D2D).
MO BOX SYSTEMS
- Micro Option adjustable positioning, chemically and physically integrated, FCS™ compatible.
MAXIMUM INTENSITY LEADING FOIL M.I.L.F. FIN SYSTEMS
- Each board includes 4 adjustable fins featuring 2 M.I.L.F. Technology side fins, 1 Lib Standard Trailing fin, and a special bonus Spinfly Trailing fin.
5’4” x N 16.5” x W 20.25” x T 16.5” (28.2 cl)
There are no reviews for this product.
This helpful buyer's guide is designed to teach you how to size a skateboard for your individual needs. We show you a helpful skateboard size chart as well as discuss skateboard length, skateboard width, wheelbase, and the nose and tail.