Lib Tech Bowl Series 5'8 
The Lib Tech Bowl Series 5'8" Waterboard has a magically fast Horsepower shape! This powerhouse is short, has a lower rocker and straighter rail line with a speedy thumb tail and a high performance nose for aggressive modern surfing and acceleration in small to medium waves. Now get pitted brahhh!
Greener Manufacturing Methods and Materials
- More durable: Lasts longer, less dings, less boards in landfills.
- Recycled foam core: up to 50% recycled content in blank.
- Blank scraps all recycled.
- Non ozone depleting blowing agent.
- 100% closed cell foam won’t absorb water… won’t rot.
- Elimination of hazardous resin systems.
- Basalt fiber: no additives, no boron.
- No sandpaper.
- No paint brushes.
- No tape.
- No solvents except water.
LIGHTWEIGHT POWERPOP AIRSPRING CORE
- Lib Tech's exclusive closed cell alloy formula will not absorb water, is springy like a trampoline, contains up to 50% recycled content, and uses ozone friendly blowing agents. All offcuts go back into the process of making new blanks. This is a new formula that didn't exist a year ago.
NEW LVR43 HIGH REBOUND MATRIX
- Instead of toxic industry-standard polyester or old-fashioned epoxy, Lib Tech uses a new chemistry that has higher elongation, extreme ding resistance, and responsive rebound.
2D2D VOLCANIC ORGANIC BASALT HONEYCOMB TECHNOLOGY
- Strong, light, lively, impact resistant, resists heel dents, additive free, volcanic organic pop. Damn Difficult 2Ding!
LIB TECH LEASH PLUG
- Leash plugs feature anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum pins and a super light fiber-composite cup.
ELASTOMATRIX PERIMETER DAMPENING WEB
- The metallic fibers on the rails are rubberized to give the boards a silky smooth ride even in choppy conditions, and are Dang Difficult 2 Ding (2D2D).
MO BOX SYSTEMS
- Micro Option adjustable positioning, chemically and physically integrated, FCS™ compatible.
MAXIMUM INTENSITY LEADING FOIL M.I.L.F. FIN SYSTEMS
- Each board includes 4 adjustable fins featuring 2 M.I.L.F. Technology side fins, 1 Lib Standard Trailing fin, and a special bonus Spinfly Trailing fin.
5’8” x N 12.5625” x W 19.125” x T 15.75” (25.9 cl)
5’10” x N 12.6875” x W 19.75” x T 16.125” (27.2 cl)
6’0” x N 12.8125” x W 20.25” x T 16.4375” (28.8 cl)
6’2” x N 12.875” x W 20.8125” x T 16.75” (30.8 cl)
6’4” x N 13.0” x W 21.375” x T 17.0” (32.8 cl)
There are no reviews for this product.
This helpful buyer's guide is designed to teach you how to size a skateboard for your individual needs. We show you a helpful skateboard size chart as well as discuss skateboard length, skateboard width, wheelbase, and the nose and tail.