Burton Escapade EST Snowboard Bindings - Women's 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
The Burton Escapade EST Womens Snowboard Bindings are the epitome of high-performance comfort and control. Top-of-the-line features like the new Kickback Hammock, Hammockstrap, PodBED footbed, and of course, EST mounting, make the Escapades lightweight, responsive, stable, supportive, and able to truly take on everything from the park to the powder. For a super versatile binding that will improve your snowboarding in every way, go with the Escapade EST Women's Snowboard Bindings from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboarding Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual riding style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Binding order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original binding box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST®
- Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, we are able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
Zero-Lean Kickback Hammock Hi-Back with MicroFLAD™
- Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- A lighter weight upgrade to the Heel Hammock, this new two-piece, heel-hugging hi-back is literally suspension on a snowboard. Dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubberized hammock results in increased response and reduced vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
- Strap technology has evolved at warp speed and our newest advance equals more power with less material. The secret is stitch-less 3D modeling that weaves a soft and ultra-light hammock with a stiff spine to crank up response in Burton’s most comfortable strap to date.
Lightweight Gettagrip Capstrap™
- Super Lightweight EVA 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window Grip Fit Conformable from Capstrap to Toe Strap.
NEW Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton;s New Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and a complete rethink of the entire package results in “Insta-Click” immediate engagement, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
NEW Removable PodBED Cushioning System
- The New PodBED outsole on the women’s Felix boot was designed in tandem with the Escapade EST’s PodBED cushioning, but enhances comfort with any binding. Targeted stiffness and dual density EVA foam balances response with dampening, a gel heel absorbs impact, and a rubber toe/heel ensures a lightweight grip.
Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Standard BurtonBinding Features:
- Lifetime guarantee on all baseplates
- Progressive flexing hi-backs
- Telescoping straps
- Anatomical left and right baseplates
- Hi-back rotation
- Engineered composite baseplates and hi-backs
- Forward lean adjustment
Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
Burton Snowboard Binding Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.