Burton Lexa EST Snowboard Bindings - Women's 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
The Burton Lexa EST Women's Snowboard Bindings are pretty incredible, to say the least. Being the Burton team's most popular pick, the Lexas are full of features that make them lightweight, supportive yet forgiving, responsive, and a total mountain destroyer. Turn heads this season in the Lexa EST Women's Snowboard Bindings from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual riding style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Binding order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original binding box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
|Special Features:||Canted Footbeds|
Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST®
- Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, we are able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™ and Heel Hammock
- The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, check out the tool-free DialFLAD™.
- This reinforced rubbery material wraps response around the heel of the boot. Run your straps a little looser and still get lightning fast response out of turns with your heel cradled in complete suspension.
- Minimized Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Responsive Enduro Padding Improved Wrap for Constant Contact with Boot
- 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window Grip Fit Conformable from Capstrap to Toe Strap
Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Standard Burton Binding Features:
- Lifetime guarantee on all baseplates
- Progressive flexing hi-backs
- Telescoping straps
- Anatomical left and right baseplates
- Hi-back rotation
- Engineered composite baseplates and hi-backs
- Forward lean adjustment
Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
Burton Snowboard Binding Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.