Burton Lexa Restricted Snowboard Bindings - Women's 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
The Burton Lexa Restricted Women's Snowboard Bindings are pretty incredible, to say the least. Being the Burton team's most popular pick, the Lexas are full of features that make them lightweight, supportive yet forgiving, responsive, and a total mountain destroyer. Turn heads this season in the Lexa Restricted Women's Snowboard Bindings from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboarding Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual riding style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Special Features:||Canted Footbeds|
Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, reduces weight, and opens the doors for all sorts of cushioning options.
Dual-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- Dual-component hi-backs let us manipulate the flex profile by interchanging the frame and the spine. The spine maintains structural integrity and response, while the frame supports the boot.
- This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, check out the tool-free DialFLAD™.
- Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Laterally Supportive Asym Shape NeoPadding Reversible Shape: Choose Between Power or Mobility
- 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window Grip Fit Conformable from Capstrap to Toe Strap
Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Standard BurtonBinding Features:
- Lifetime guarantee on all baseplates
- Progressive flexing hi-backs
- Telescoping straps
- Anatomical left and right baseplates
- Hi-back rotation
- Engineered composite baseplates and hi-backs
- Forward lean adjustment
Burton Snowboard Binding Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.