Burton Scribe Snowboard Bindings - Women's 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
The Burton Scribe Women's Snowboard Bindings are some of the most versatile bindings on the market. The perfect combination of forgiving flex, supportive response, and comfort, the Scribe Women's Snowboard Bindings are sure to help progress your riding until you're are taking on the entire trail map.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual riding style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex™
- One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, reduces weight, and opens the doors for all sorts of cushioning options.
Single-Component Canted Living Hinge™ Gumbo Hi-Back with DialFLAD™
- The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Stiff hi-backs suck on rails. But the only skate-style alternative has been urethane, which changes its flex as air temps rise or fall. Our specially formulated solution is the NEW Gumbo Hi-Back, made with more pliable ingredients that maintain the same extra soft flex whether it’s a single digit day or slushy session.
- The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing like Keegan. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, check out the tool-free DialFLAD™.
- Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine NeoPadding
- 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Grip Fit
Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- FullBED cushioning offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design lifts at the heel on Disc bindings and the toe on Re:Flex™ bindings, making it easy to access the mounting hardware.
Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Standard Burton Binding Features:
- Lifetime guarantee on all baseplates
- Progressive flexing hi-backs
- Telescoping straps
- Anatomical left and right baseplates
- Hi-back rotation
- Engineered composite baseplates and hi-backs
- Forward lean adjustment
Burton Snowboard Binding Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.