Burton Ambush Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Burton Ambush Snowboard Boots
The Burton Ambush Snowboard Boots were made with nothing but fun in mind. Perfect flex if slaying the park is your style, but still plenty supportive for all-mountain shredding. Features like the DynoLite EST Outsole, Imprint 3 Liner, and Total Comfort Construction make for an incredibly responsive and comfortable all-day ride. Take your snowboarding to new heights this season in the Ambush Snowboard Boots from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboarding style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Lacing System:||Speed Laces|
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker – never suffer from toe drag again.
LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
Imprint™ 3 Liner:
- Focus Cuff: Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff riders slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Velcro J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock: Added support and a quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit’s a cinch with the one-handed release tab, featured on all Burton liners.
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Sock Lock: This directional fiber lining allows your feet to easily slide into place, and stay in place all day.
- Rad Pad: Located on th top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Velcro Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- DynoLite EST® Optimized Outsole: Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- B3 Gel: Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
FLEX AND RESPONSE:
- Wishbone Upper Cuff: The Wishbone Cuff defies convention, combining power and freedom into one. Picking up where the Crossbone Cuff left off, it features Jumper Cables on both the medial and lateral sides for twice the snap, rebound, and life without sacrificing the high tweakability of a softer boot.
- NEW Power Up Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: For greater rebound and durability, we have upgraded the majority of Burton’s 2014 boots to the new dual density tongue construction. Like all Burton’s Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongues, it’s available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced Power Up Plus Tongue on the Driver X.
- Flex Spine Backstay Design: Get effortless medial and lateral mobility with ample edge-to-edge support for when it’s time to throw down the landing gear.
- Oversized Flex Notches: These strategically placed flex notches allow for smoother, more fluid lateral and medial flex, perfect or pressing and tweaking.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating: Inhibits foul odors.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank
Burton Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.