Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots
The Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots are the definition of burly, gnarly, freeride boots. Whether your're hiking a new chute, helicoptering in to uncharted terrain, or just taking a lift to your favorite in-bounds powder stash, the Driver X boots are for you. An array of features from the Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole to the Removable Rider Adjustable Flex [RAF] Tongue Insert to the Imprint 3x Liner add up to bring you a boot that is unmatched in support, response, and comfort, no matter what the conditions. Hike farther, shred longer, and climb higher in the Driver X Snowboard Boots from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Lacing System:||Speed Laces|
Response: 10 [13 w/RAF Insert]
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker – never suffer from toe drag again.
LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
Imprint™ 3x Liner
- Tuff Cuff: Ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot. Burton’s solution is the Tuff Cuff, which increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- Velcro J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock: Added support and a quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit’s a cinch with the one-handed release tab, featured on all Burton liners.
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Sock Lock: This directional fiber lining allows your feet to easily slide into place, and stay in place all day.
- Rad Pad: Located on th top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Velcro Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled]
- Rubber Ice Spikes
- Dual Zone Cushioning Featuring B3 Gel in the Heel and EVA in the Toe
FLEX AND RESPONSE:
- NEW Power Up Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: For greater rebound and durability, we have upgraded the majority of Burton’s 2014 boots to the new dual density tongue construction. Like all Burton’s Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongues, it’s available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced Power Up Plus Tongue on the Driver X.
- Removable Rider Adjustable Flex [RAF] Tongue Insert
- Super Grip Toe
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating: Inhibits foul odors.
- Eco-Friendly Shell Materials
Burton Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
within the lower USA
NO SALES TAX
if shipped outside of Utah
60 days for full refund
365 days for in-store credit
20-DAY PRICE MATCH
find it cheaper within 20 days and we'll refund the difference!