Burton Restricted Hail Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Burton Restricted Hail Snowboard Boots
The Burton Hail Restricted Snowboard Boots are an all-mountain destroyer with park performance. The Imprint 3 Liner gives you amazing support and all-day comfort, while the Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole adds to the ride for season after season performance. Shred peak to park in the Hail Restricted Snowboard Boots from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Boot order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original boot box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
|Lacing System:||Standard Laces|
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker – never suffer from toe drag again.
- Traditional with Upper Decker Lacing
Imprint™ 3 Liner:
- Focus Cuff: Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff riders slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Velcro J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock: Added support and a quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit’s a cinch with the one-handed release tab, featured on all Burtonliners.
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Sock Lock: This directional fiber lining allows your feet to easily slide into place, and stay in place all day.
- Rad Pad: Located on th top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Velcro Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis Antimicrobial Coating
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole: EST goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing and ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- AutoCANT Cushioning: Dual-density EVA allows your foot to settle into a more natural and relaxed position, resulting in improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and smoother, more direction board control.
FLEX AND RESPONSE:
- Articulating Cuff: Allowing the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creates fluid forward motion, minimizes shell distortion, and maximizes heel hold and response.
- Flex Spine Backstay: Get effortless medial and lateral mobility with ample edge-to-edge support for when it’s time to throw down the landing gear.
- NEW Power Up Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: For greater rebound and durability, we have upgraded the majority of Burton’s 2014 boots to the new dual density tongue construction. Like all Burton’s Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongues, it’s available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced Power Up Plus Tongue on the Driver X.
- Flex Notches: These strategically placed flex notches allow for smoother, more fluid lateral and medial flex, perfect or pressing and tweaking.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating: Inhibits foul odors.
Burton Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.