Burton Moto Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Burton Moto Snowboard Boots
The Burton Moto Snowboard Boots boast the title of "The World's Bestselling Snowboard Boot Twelve Years Running" for good reason. Features like Speed Zone Lacing, Total Comfort Construction, and a great price make the Moto the best bang for your buck when looking for new snowboard boots. Ride all day in comfort without breaking the bank in the Moto Snowboard Boots from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboarding Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Lacing System:||Speed Laces|
The World's Bestselling Snowboard Boot Twelve Years Running
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker – never suffer from toe drag again.
LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
Imprint™ 1 Liner:
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Integrated Liner Lacing and Inner Lace Lock
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- NEW DynoLite Outsole: Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
FLEX AND RESPONSE:
- Grip Fit Ribs
- Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue’s thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
Burton Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.