Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots
The Burton Rampant Snowboard Boots are an all-mountain destroyer with park performance. The Imprint 2 Liner gives you amazing support and all-day comfort, while the DynoLite EST® Optimized Outsole adds to the ride for season after season performance. Shred peak to park in the Rampant Snowboard Boots from Burton.
Salty Peaks Shred Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Lacing System:||Standard Laces|
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker – never suffer from toe drag again.
LACING: Traditional with NEW Asym Speed Hooks
Imprint™ 2 Liner:
- Lock-Up Inner Cuff: This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Velcro® Closure
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Man Fur
- DynoLite EST® Optimized Outsole: Superiorcushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- B3 Gel: Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
FLEX AND RESPONSE:
- Crossbone Upper Cuff: Balances the free-flexing mobility of an articulating cuff with the lateral support of ultra-light Jumper Cables (the same stuff found in our high-end boards). The benefits of ollie pop and pressing power associated with winged hi-backs are brought to the boot itself, resulting in the ability to power up with less effort, and still get tweak-friendly freedom.
- Flex Spine Backstay: Get effortless medial and lateral mobility with ample edge-to-edge support for when it’s time to throw down the landing gear.
- Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue’s thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Burton Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
within the lower USA
NO SALES TAX
if shipped outside of Utah
60 days for full refund
365 days for in-store credit
20-DAY PRICE MATCH
find it cheaper within 20 days and we'll refund the difference!