Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots
The Burton Ruler Snowboard Boots were made with nothing but fun in mind. Perfect flex if slaying the park is your style, but still plenty supportive for all-mountain shredding. Features like the 270 Airbag Cushioning, Imprint 2 Liner, and Total Comfort Construction make for an incredibly responsive and comfortable all-day ride. Take your snowboarding to new heights this season in the Ruler Snowboard Boots from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboarding Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboarding style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Lacing System:||Speed Laces|
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker – never suffer from toe drag again.
LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
Imprint™ 2 Liner:
- Lock-Up Inner Cuff: This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Velcro® Closure
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Man Fur
- 270º Airbag Cushioning: A larger airbag covers approximately 75% of the midsole for unstoppable impact protection and reduced weight.
- Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements
- Lightweight Outsole
FLEX AND RESPONSE:
- Power Spine Backstay: Allow for fine-tuned medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- NEW Power Up Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: For greater rebound and durability, we have upgraded the majority of Burton’s 2014 boots to the new dual density tongue construction. Like all Burton’s Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongues, it’s available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced Power Up Plus Tongue on the Driver X.
- Flex Notches: These strategically placed flex notches allow for smoother, more fluid lateral and medial flex, perfect or pressing and tweaking.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
Burton Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.