Burton Ruler Restricted Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Burton Ruler Restricted Snowboard Boots
The Burton Ruler Restricted Snowboard Boots were made with nothing but fun in mind. Perfect flex if slaying the park is your style, but still plenty supportive for all-mountain shredding. Features like the 270 Airbag Cushioning, Imprint 2 Liner, and Total Comfort Construction make for an incredibly responsive and comfortable all-day ride. Take your snowboarding to new heights this season in the Ruler Restricted Snowboard Boots from Burton.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboarding style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Boot order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original boot box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
|Lacing System:||Speed Laces|
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker – never suffer from toe drag again.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control [Featuring Lower Lace Cover]
Imprint™ 2 Liner:
- Lock-Up Inner Cuff: This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Lightweight Power Panels: To ensure a consistent flex from day 1 to 100, Burton Imprint liners feature strategically placed Power Panels that, even after being deeply flexed, return to their original position.
- Velcro® Closure
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Man Fur
- Lightweight, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel: EST goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing and ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
FLEX AND RESPONSE:
- Power Spine Backstay: Allow for fine-tuned medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response, and durability.
- NEW Power Up Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: For greater rebound and durability, we have upgraded the majority of Burton’s 2014 boots to the new dual density tongue construction. Like all Burton’s Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongues, it’s available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced Power Up Plus Tongue on the Driver X.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
Burton Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.