Ride Insano Focus Boa Snowboard Boots 
The Insano Focus Boa Snowboard Boots might land you in the looney bin after a season of shredding them. You’ll go nuts for the Dream Liner feel and Closer lace guide fit, not to mention the foot hold of Focus Boa lacing. Top it off with the Blown Light Apex outsole for a barefoot light feel, and the Ride Insano Focus Boa Boots might just be your new freestyle best friend.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboarding style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Boot order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original boot box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
|Lacing System:||Double Boa|
Insano In2grated™ Construction Features:
- In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
Liner: Intuition™ Dream Liner with MobileFoam and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Multi-density foam surrounded in a supportive skeletal structure for maximum rebound and dreamy performance.
Liner Fit: Cored Ankle Pockets, Thermo-Formable Internal & External J Bars
- Cored Ankle Pockets -Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Internal J Bars -Superiorankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars -Additional ankle and heel hold.
Under Foot Support: Impacto™ Insole with TPU heel Cradle
- Multi-density insole with an added support structure and impact element in the heel for cushlandings and all day comfort.
Sole: Blown Apex with Gel Pod Impact Heel
- Lightweight phylon material combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction. Complete with a cushgel pod in the heel and a supportive arch cradle.
Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo with Tallboy™ Harness
- Lock Down Turbo -A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Tallboy Harness -Ideal for all around performance, the Tallboy™extends higher above the ankle with a fourth lace loop for a supportive flex and responsive fit.
Shell Lacing: Boa Focus Lacing with The Closer™ Lace Guide
- Boa Focus - Speed lace system with reels that allow for a precise fit in two zones.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide - The Closer lace guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa Lacing systems, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
Details: 3D Formed Tongue
Ride Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|US Men's||5 - 9||8 - 12||11 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 10||9+|
|EU||36.5 - 42||40.5 - 46||44.5 - 50|
|CM||23 - 27||26 - 30||29 - 33|
|UK||4 - 7.5||7 - 10.5||10 - 14|
There are no reviews for this product.