Ride Triad Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
The Ride Triad Snowboard Boots came on the freestyle scene and immediately dominated. For 2014, they continue to be leader in freestyle performance with features like the all-new Tongue Tied Boa closure system giving you next level heel hold with the smooth, predictable flex of traditional laces. Adding in Ride’s Intuition Moblie Foam Liner and Blown Light Summit outsole gives the Triad all day comfort and support for non-stop park laps.
Salty Peaks Ride Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual shred style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Lacing System:||Standard Laces, Single Boa|
Triad In2grated™ Construction Features:
- In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
Liner: Intuition™ MobileFoam Liner Technology with Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.
Liner Fit: Thermo-Formable Internal & External J Bars
- Internal J Bars -Superiorankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars -Additional ankle and heel hold.
Under Foot Support: 3D Formed Dual Density EVA Insole
- A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
Sole: Blown Light Summit
- This sole is a durable blend of rubber and Phylon that makes for a super lightweight performance sole.
Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo
- A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
NEW! Shell Lacing: Tongue Tied™ Boa Closure System with Traditional Shell Lacing
- NEW! Tongue Tied™ Boa Closure -Ride has pioneered a new use for a Boa reel that offers a secure fit in the ankle zone and next level heel hold. Depending on the model, Tongue Tied™ is paired with traditional lace, Boa Focus or Boa Coiler lacing systems.
- Traditional Shell Lacing -Standard lacing tie ‘em up just like your sneaks.
- Articulating Cuff
- 3D Formed Tongue
Ride Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|US Men's||5 - 9||8 - 12||11 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 10||9+|
|EU||36.5 - 42||40.5 - 46||44.5 - 50|
|CM||23 - 27||26 - 30||29 - 33|
|UK||4 - 7.5||7 - 10.5||10 - 14|
There are no reviews for this product.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
within the lower USA
NO SALES TAX
if shipped outside of Utah
60 days for full refund
365 days for in-store credit
20-DAY PRICE MATCH
find it cheaper within 20 days and we'll refund the difference!