Ride Trident Focus Boa Snowboard Boots 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
You don’t need to be a tech junkie to love the all-new Ride Trident Focus Boa Snowboard Boots… but it helps. Basically everything you could ever want in a shred boot is in the Trident. Starting from the inside out, the Intuition Dream Liner is just that, a dream for your foot, while the all-new Tongue-Tied Boa closure system sinks your heel deeper in to the cloud, keeping the tongue in place and securing your ankle. Moving to the outside of the boot where the micro articulating cuff makes for a smooth flex, Focus Boa lacing keeps the whole boot tight all day long, and the high-end shell materials keep it fresh all SEASON long. Enjoy one the best snowboard boots around and get yourself the Ride Trident Focus Boa Snowboard Boots.
Salty Peaks Snowboarding Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboarding style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
|Lacing System:||Double Boa|
Trident In2grated™ Construction Features:
- In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
Liner: Intuition™ Dream Liner with MobileFoam and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Multi-density foam surrounded in a supportive skeletal structure for maximum rebound and dreamy performance.
Liner Fit: Wrap Liner with Cored Ankle Pockets, Thermo-Formable Internal & External J Bars
- Wrap Liner -Builds additional stability and life into the liner.
- Cored Ankle Pockets -Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Internal J Bars -Superiorankle and heel hold with added support.
- External J Bars -Additional ankle and heel hold.
Under Foot Support: Impacto™ Insole with TPU Heel Cradle
- Multi-density insole with an added support structure and impact element in the heel for cushlandings and all day comfort.
Sole: Blown Apex with Gel Pod Impact Heel
- Lightweight phylon material combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction. Complete with a cushgel pod in the heel and a supportive arch cradle.
Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo
- A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
NEW! Shell Lacing: Tongue Tied™ Boa Closure System and Boa Focus Lacing with The Closer™ Lace Guide
- NEW! Tongue Tied™ Boa Closure -Ride has pioneered a new use for a Boa reel that offers a secure fit in the ankle zone and next level heel hold. Depending on the model, Tongue Tied™ is paired with traditional lace, Boa Focus or Boa Coiler lacing systems.
- Boa Focus -Speed lace system with reels that allow for a precise fit in two zones.
- The Closer™ Lace Guide -The Closer lace guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low and even the lace tension throughout the entire boot. Accompanied by Boa Lacing systems, the even tightening of The Closer takes speed lacing to the next level and provides an incredibly comfortable fit.
- Lightweight Technical Construction
- Micro Articulating Cuff
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Direct Inject Binding Rub Protection in the Heel
- High Abrasion Textile Outer
Ride Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|US Men's||5 - 9||8 - 12||11 - 15|
|US Women's||6 - 10||9+|
|EU||36.5 - 42||40.5 - 46||44.5 - 50|
|CM||23 - 27||26 - 30||29 - 33|
|UK||4 - 7.5||7 - 10.5||10 - 14|
There are no reviews for this product.