Rome SDS Artifact Rocker Snowboard 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
The Rome SDS Artifact Rocker Snowboard just might be the best snowboard ever made for you jib hungry park rats. The JibPop Rocker alone makes the Artifact Rocker amazing at locking into rails as well as pressing them. Then when you add in HotRods for amazing pop and QuickRip Sidecut for stability and edge hold, the true twin Artifact Rocker from Rome Snowboards becomes a board that can take on the whole mountain, but feels at home in the park or streets.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
CAMBER: JibPop Rocker: The JibPop Camber was designed for the park and urban riding. The flat section between the bindings is shorter, and is combined with more rocker from inside the inserts out to the nose and tail. Ultimate pressablility with a loose and flexy feel.
SHAPE: True Twin: Take the graphic off these boards and you can’t tell the nose from the tail. From the middle of the board in both directions is exactly the shape, core profile, stances, centered on sidecut… everything!
FLEX & FEEL: Very Playful
- Jump Rating: 6
- Jib Rating: 10
- Pow Rating: 5
- Carve Rating: 4
- All-Mountain Rating: 6
- HotRod Technology: Glass Single Barrel: A 4mm glass HotRod inserted in the core for adding more pop into your ollies and nollies. Milled into the center of the board from the inserts to the center of the contact points, nothing can deliver more explosions from under your feet to where you load ollies and nollies.
- QuickRip Sidecut: Two additional mid-board contact points between off-set sidecuts for added grip at high speeds. Or, engage the inner contact points at slower speeds for a playful, shorted feeling board with control. QuickRip is a Romesignature technology for power when riding fast and extra fun when slowing things down.
- Glass Impact Plates: Thin reinforcements under your bindings increase strength against core compressions caused by bindings.
- Impact Core Matrix: 40% wood fiber material in a composite that extends the durability of the core and flexes oh so smoothly for the Artifact and Artifact Rocker. Also is more environmentally conscious.
- StraightBiax Basalt Laminate: Basalt is the environmentally-friendly little bro of carbon. Teamed up with the buttery, park-oriented feel of the biaxial pattern, the basalt fibers add pop and strength.
- Impact Base: Rome’s extra high-density extruded compound is ideal for the rider who puts a beating on their board and doesn’t get around to waxing it very often. The high-density design holds up to damage from rails, boxes, and stumps.
How to Size a Snowboard - Rome Artifact Rocker
|Size (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tip/Tail Length (mm)||Setback (in.)||Ref. Stance (in.)||Rider Weight (lbs.)|
|144||244||190||0.00||21||75 - 125|
|147||246||190||0.00||21.5||95 - 150|
|150||248||190||0.00||22.5||110 - 165|
|153||250||190||0.00||23.5||135 - 200|
|156||252||190||0.00||23.5||135 - 190|
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.