Rome SDS Mod Snowboard 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
The Rome SDS Mod Snowboard is a Rome team favorite for boosting massive jumps, sending it down backcountry lines, and generally being better than all of us at snowboarding. Stay Positive camber gives you tremendous pop and tons of power when ripping turns, while the HotRods add to your pop and Kevlar Impact Plates absorb impact from those huge landings. Top it off with the SinterCarbon Base for lightspeed riding, and the Mod from Rome Snowboards is everything you need to ride like the pros.
Salty Peaks Snow Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
|Recommended Use:||Freestyle, All-Mountain, Powder|
CAMBER: Stay Positive: Positive camber from contact point to contact point. If you like a board that you can load up and release off the lip of a jump, or a tail you can count on off a big step-down, this is the camber for you. Or if you like to pop from edge to edge, ditto. Whether tuned softer for jib boards or tuned stiffer for all-mountain boards, nothing gives that electric feel and kick back like Stay Positive Camber.
SHAPE: True Twin: Take the graphic off these boards and you can’t tell the nose from the tail. From the middle of the board in both directions is exactly the shape, core profile, stances, centered on sidecut… everything!
FLEX & FEEL: Very Powerful
- Jump Rating: 10
- Jib Rating: 8
- Pow Rating: 8
- Carve Rating: 8
- All-Mountain Rating: 9
- HotRod Technology: Carbon Reverse Radial-V: Load up your carbon HotRods and the Mod will not stop asking to leave the ground. The Reverse Radial V configuration is only laid out in the Mod to focus unmatched levels of Flex with Pop.
- Kevlar Impact Plates: Thin reinforcements under your bindings increase strength against core compressions caused by bindings. Step to Kevlar for the highest level of strength.
- AirPop Core Matrix: Five regions of superlight low-density wood integrated with poplar throughout the rest of the core for the most responsive feel Romemakes. Light and poppy.
- SuperlightBiax Laminate: Crazy light. In the Mod and Mod Rocker, that’s the design objective with this laminate. A light biax pattern keeps the torsional flex smooth and fun, to match up with the power boost delivered by the four carbon HotRods.
- SinterCarbon Base: Carbon additives reduce friction to make the base fast as hell. A highly porous sintered structure absorbs wax for a baseline of gap-clearing speed.
How to Size a Snowboard - Rome Mod
|Size (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tip/Tail Length (mm)||Setback (in.)||Ref. Stance (in.)||Rider Weight (lbs.)|
|154||251||200||0.00||21||115 - 170|
|156||253||200||0.00||22||125 - 185|
|158||255||200||0.00||22||135 - 200|
|160||256||200||0.00||23.5||140 - 200|
|162||256||200||0.00||23.5||150 - 200+|
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
within the lower USA
NO SALES TAX
if shipped outside of Utah
60 days for full refund
365 days for in-store credit
20-DAY PRICE MATCH
find it cheaper within 20 days and we'll refund the difference!