Rome SDS 390 Snowboard Bindings 
The Rome SDS 390 Snowboard Bindings combine advanced customization and optimized snowboard feel with a medium flex profile for toe-to-heel power merged with side-to-side tweakage. The V-Rod Baseplate and amazing new straps give you incredible response and board feel, while the 390 Asym Highback gives you more power and drive than ever. Ride everything from serious street rails to tits deep powder in the 390 Bindings from Rome Snowboards.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual shred style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Binding order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original binding box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
FLEX & FEEL: Between Powerful & Playful
Contour Ankle Strap: Tried and true, this strap continues to hold the reigns of binding comfort. Dialing in the flex of the 390, this strap boasts temperature-resistant materials and conforming internal foam that flexes and merges securely over any boot.
OpenForm Toe Strap: OpenForm means less concentration on material and more focus on the two spots that matter. One strap locks over the top and the other hugs around the front. Ultimate stability and comfort.
V-Rod Baseplate: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power. Features the new Inbase Pad for extra dampening.
NEW UnderWrap.2 Heel Hoop w/ Channel Adjust: A primary element in driving the feel of the binding, this is the backbone to the 390 chassis. Light through coring, UnderWrap tech delivers our signature performance of toe-to-heel power combined with side-to-side flex. With the Channel Adjust system for 2014, dialing it in is easier than ever.
390 Asym Highback: Manufactured asymmetrically with a slight cant inward, this highback is built to match stance angles and flex with any board and boot combo. Take the 390 or 390 Boss anywhere and get the perfect balance of flex and response.
SubBase V-Pad: As a crucial component to the V-Rod technology, this padded section of EVA between the binding and board fills the raised regions of the V-Rod Baseplate and creates cushioning and flex. This allows the V-Rod power transfer to effectively work while still providing a dampening barrier between the baseplate and topsheet.
NEW Forward Lean Adjustment: Instead of the twist and move, the new Forward Lean Adjustment is a lever you flip, making it lock better and easier to adjust.
Rome Customization Foundation:
- Highback Rotation: Highback rotation is the key to setting up your bindings so you can input how you like to. With a range of 0-degrees to 12-degrees, Romebindings give the full spectrum of heelside support options.
- 9 Times Ankle Strap Positioning: Nine strap configuration options on every Romebinding give riders the ability to choose where they want ankle support. Mount in the low position for the most tweakability, mount in the high position for the most support, or mix it up in between.
- Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramps: Position your toe ramp exactly where your boot starts to curve up. On the V-Rod, shift your heel pad out independently to support the load-bearing point of your heel.
- 0°-to-24° ForwardLeanRange: 0° of forward lean is key to some riders, especially for rail, box and ledge riding. Others like 9° or 12° of lean. And still others like 21° or 24°. Romebindings don’t discriminate against any of those riders.
Rome Quicktech Foundation:
- QuickStrap.2 Technology: No tools needed—simply flip the release, adjust the strap length, lock it down, and continue riding.
- QuickLock Forward Lean: Turn and go—the spring-loaded block allows you to set the lean you want and snap it back into place to keep on shredding.
Rome Snowboards Boots and Bindings Size Chart
Mob, Mob Boss
There are no reviews for this product.