Rome SDS Mob Boss Snowboard Bindings 
You don’t have to run the mafia to get down on the Rome SDS Mob Boss Snowboard Bindings… but it helps. You’ll be sending park jumps to a watery grave, street rails will find horse heads on their steps, and park rats will want you to grant them trick tip favors like it’s the day of your daughters wedding. The V-Rod Unibody construction gives you amazing response and board feel, the New Contour Boss ankle strap and ConformGrip toe strap has incredible comfort and control, and the Yes I Cant footbeds top it off with pop and power. You’ll be doing drive by jibbings in no time on the Mob Boss Bindings from Rome Snowboards.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual shred style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Binding order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original binding box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
|Special Features:||Canted Footbeds|
FLEX & FEEL: Between Powerful & Playful
NEW Contour Boss Ankle Strap: Designed to conform over the ankle, the Contour Boss strap has double the cushion for comfort and new materials for a smooth support profile. The next step in superior ankle straps from the SDS Design House.
ConformGrip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPR seamlessly incases the nose of all boots for fit and grip that delivers comfort and control. Or run it over your boot if you like it Old School.
V-Rod Unibody: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power.
NEW Yes, I Cant: The only customizable canting in snowboarding. A new quick-as-f*&k footbed that lets you pick the angle you want. Go flat footed with 0 degree, add a little angle of 2 degrees or cant up with 3.5 degrees of lean for comfort and added power over nose and tail. Ideal for rocker boards.
Cant-In-The-Back: These is no reason why a highback should not be customizable to match any style of riding. The Mob and Mob Boss bindings have been designed to give the rider a choice between 3 and 6 degrees of highback canting. This allows the highback to be in line with your lower leg. By increasing or decreasing the angle of the highback in relation to the width of a stance, our unibody bindings have an additional level of customizable power and comfort.
Mob Highback: A shorter highback and hollowed out top section is perfect for freestyle-oriented flex. Superlight, this is a highback built for freestyle riding and street.
SubBase V-Pad: As a crucial component to the V-Rod technology, this padded section of EVA between the binding and board fills the raised regions of the V-Rod Baseplate and creates cushioning and flex. This allows the V-Rod power transfer to effectively work while still providing a dampening barrier between the baseplate and topsheet.
NEW Forward Lean Adjustment: Instead of the twist and move, the new Forward Lean Adjustment is a lever you flip, making it lock better and easier to adjust.
Rome Customization Foundation:
- Highback Rotation: Highback rotation is the key to setting up your bindings so you can input how you like to. With a range of 0-degrees to 12-degrees, Romebindings give the full spectrum of heelside support options.
- 9 Times Ankle Strap Positioning: Nine strap configuration options on every Romebinding give riders the ability to choose where they want ankle support. Mount in the low position for the most tweakability, mount in the high position for the most support, or mix it up in between.
- Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramps: Position your toe ramp exactly where your boot starts to curve up. On the V-Rod, shift your heel pad out independently to support the load-bearing point of your heel.
- 0°-to-24° ForwardLeanRange: 0° of forward lean is key to some riders, especially for rail, box and ledge riding. Others like 9° or 12° of lean. And still others like 21° or 24°. Romebindings don’t discriminate against any of those riders.
Rome Quicktech Foundation:
- QuickStrap.2 Technology: No tools needed—simply flip the release, adjust the strap length, lock it down, and continue riding.
- QuickLock Forward Lean: Turn and go—the spring-loaded block allows you to set the lean you want and snap it back into place to keep on shredding.
Rome Snowboards Boots and Bindings Size Chart
Mob, Mob Boss
There are no reviews for this product.