Rome SDS Targa Snowboard Bindings 
The Rome SDS Targa Snowboard Bindings are the most powerful, responsive, and customizable bindings in Rome’s 2014 line, making them perfect for pro snowboarder Lucas Debari’s big mountain lines, Stale Sandbech’s creative park sessions, and everything in between. The incredible combination of such Design House innovations as the Antishock Highback, V-Rod Baseplate, and Yes, I Cant footbeds, the Targas will elevate your performance by leveraging power into your board and optimizing flex right where you want it. Conquer everything in your path on the Targa Bindings from Rome Snowboards.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual riding style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Binding order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original binding box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
|Special Features:||Canted Footbeds|
FLEX & FEEL: Range between Very Powerful & between Powerful and Playful
PF Adjust Ankle Strap: Customizable stiffness and flex through two adjustable EVA inserts. Choose between: very supportive (PF1) and ultra supportive (PF2). Or run it with no insert for a flexible dog bone option.
ConformGrip Toe Strap: Overmolded TPR seamlessly incases the nose of all boots for fit and grip that delivers comfort and control. Or run it over your boot if you like it Old School.
AutoStrap: A Rome-only idea—using an elastic band to hold the ankle straps out of the footbed until you are off the chair and ready to strap in. Simple and efficient.
V-Rod Baseplate: An unevenly designed baseplate with elevated corners on the toeside lateral corner and the heelside medial corner, and a rod of contact everywhere else. The smaller binding footprint gives natural board flex, side-to-side tweakage, and full toe-to-heel power.
NEW Yes, I Cant: The only customizable canting in snowboarding. A new quick-as-f*&k footbed that lets you pick the angle you want. Go flat footed with 0 degree, add a little angle of 2 degrees or cant up with 3.5 degrees of lean for comfort and added power over nose and tail. Ideal for rocker boards.
NEW UnderWrap.3 Heel Hoop w/ Channel Adjust: Designed for the Targa only, heavy coring means serious weight savings. Rome’s signature performance of toe-to-heel power combined with side-to-side flex is made possible by UnderWrap technology. With the Channel Adjust system for 2014, dialing it in is easier than ever.
Targa AntiShock Highback: Designed with the most aggressive style of riding in mind, we expected our highest end binding to go through some serious punishment. So we gave it a suspension system. With the AntiShock highback, the upper section of the highback acts like a shock absorber to reduce vibration and chatter. Smooth and powerful.
SubBase V-Pad: As a crucial component to the V-Rod technology, this padded section of EVA between the binding and board fills the raised regions of the V-Rod Baseplate and creates cushioning and flex. This allows the V-Rod power transfer to effectively work while still providing a dampening barrier between the baseplate and topsheet.
Rome Customization Foundation:
- Highback Rotation: Highback rotation is the key to setting up your bindings so you can input how you like to. With a range of 0-degrees to 12-degrees, Romebindings give the full spectrum of heelside support options.
- 9 Times Ankle Strap Positioning: Nine strap configuration options on every Romebinding give riders the ability to choose where they want ankle support. Mount in the low position for the most tweakability, mount in the high position for the most support, or mix it up in between.
- Adjustable Toe and Heel Ramps: Position your toe ramp exactly where your boot starts to curve up. On the V-Rod, shift your heel pad out independently to support the load-bearing point of your heel.
- 0°-to-24° ForwardLeanRange: 0° of forward lean is key to some riders, especially for rail, box and ledge riding. Others like 9° or 12° of lean. And still others like 21° or 24°. Romebindings don’t discriminate against any of those riders.
Rome Quicktech Foundation:
- QuickStrap.2 Technology: No tools needed—simply flip the release, adjust the strap length, lock it down, and continue riding.
- QuickLock Forward Lean: Turn and go—the spring-loaded block allows you to set the lean you want and snap it back into place to keep on shredding.
Rome Snowboards Boots and Bindings Size Chart
Mob, Mob Boss
There are no reviews for this product.