Lib Tech TRS XC2BTX Stealth Snowboard 
Lib Tech TRS XC2BTX Stealth Snowboard
The Lib Tech TRS XC2BTX Stealth Snowboard has taken all the best parts of C2 Banana Camber and made them better. XC2 is a directional twin shape with lengthened camber under foot for increased stability, pop, and edge hold in firm snow, while a shorter Banana between the legs keeps you floating effortlessly through powder in at least two directions. But don't take our word for it, try the Lib Tech TRS XC2BTX Snowboard from Lib Tech and be amazed for yourself.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Utah, we hope you stop on by your Salt Lake City snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
|Recommended Use:||Freestyle, All-Mountain|
XC2 BTX: Power Banana / Camber Blend
- A new formula of C2 with a shorter but, aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot. Extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow.
- Seven points of focused edge control. Magne-Traction’s strategic serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Winner of over 30 Good Wood awards. Ridden to Olympic gold medals, Air and Style championships, King of Hill, X Games Street gold, Supernatural victory and Ted Borland’s backwoods jibs.
Basalt / Fiberglass Combo
- Strong light Volcanic organic additive free fiber reinforcements. Flex modulus is synchronized with our resin system for maximum strength and minimum weight. Damp, strong, and lively for a smooth poppy ride. Our favorite fiber.
- Absolutely perfect twin geometry, tried and true science with MTX, or the added advantage of new Banana Technology and or Camber Combo.
Columbian Gold Core
- Fast growing farmed wood from south of the border. Ultra light, strong, long lively fibers.
- CORE: Mervin cores milled right at our factory are made from select species of fast growing long fibered farmed eco timbers. Wood is nature’s fiberglass!
- SUPER LIGHT SPIN WEIGHT! The perfect blend of pickles and mustard. UHMW sidewalls, Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls, torsionally loose. The new kids think they are new!
Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls
- A Lib Tech innovation. Twice as sintered as any other sidewall. Tough, fast, hard, waterproof, handsome and light. NO TOXIC ABS!
- Mervin’s unique water based graphic process. No toxic solvents or curtain coats used in manufacturing process. If a snowboard has a thick clear glossy on top it was really toxic to make. Lib Tech gives you an environmentally friendly alternative. NO TOXIC SOLVENT BASED INKS OR CLEAR COATS.
Co-Ex PBT Top
- Tough, Eco-sublimated compatible.
TnT Base Material
- Fast and low maintenance dual layered fluoro base material. Wax it or maybe skip a day. Use Oneballjay snowboard wax.
Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls
- The same futuristic power 90º pop technology from our world record setting skateboards and power transfer spines only this time we have placed it along the sidewall of your board to add board control to our sandwich construction. Stronger, more pop, and more control brought to you by our Woodshop!
Handcrafted in the USA near Canada!
- BITCHIN’ BOARD BUILDERS We build snowboards. We build snowboards. No really… that is what we do. We don’t order them from China or anywhere else and send someone to go check and see how they turned out. We physically hand build them right here at home in the USA.
How to Size a Snowboard - Lib Tech TRS
10 = Firm
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.