Burton Super Rampant Snowboard Boots - Limited Edition Commission Shops 
Additional Views: (colors may be different than pictured)
Burton Super Rampant Snowboard Boots - Limited Edition
Built exclusively for The Snowboard Comission, the Burton Super Rampant Snowboard Boots are an all-mountain destroyer with park performance. The new Infinite Ride 4 Liner gives you amazing support and comfort for the life of the boot, while the DynoLite EST® Optimized Outsole adds to the ride for season after season performance. Shred peak to park in the Limited Edition Super Rampant Snowboard Boots from Burton.
Salty Peaks Shred Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
Any Snowboard Boot order that elects for the recycled box option in check-out will be shipped in the original boot box. We offer this for those who share our eco-friendly focus to minimize the amount of packaging waste. If you are NOT okay with this shipping method, but you are okay with a recycled box instead of a new box, please note that preference in the comments area of your order. We appreciate your help in minimizing cardboard waste!
|Lacing System:||Standard Laces|
The Commission is a group of some of the most legendary shops in snowboarding. They are hear to make sure the industry stays healthy and to offer a core experience to all manner of snowboarders. The Super Banana was created specifically for The Commission, and can only be found at one of the 12 stores, which of course includes Salty Peaks.
Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology: Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker – never suffer from toe drag again.
LACING: Traditional with NEW Asym Speed Hooks
NEW Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner
- Tuff Cuff: Ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot. Burton’s solution is the Tuff Cuff, which increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- Velcro J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock: Added support and a quick-lock design keeps your heels locked down all day. Exit’s a cinch with the one-handed release tab, featured on all Burton liners.
- DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech: DRYRIDE Hyperwick mesh in the toe box both insulates and regulates warmth by pulling moisture away from your skin, then evaporating it through a waterproof/breathable shell membrane. Like a one-way door, the microscopic pores in this membrane allow moisture vapors to escape, while water droplets from the outside can’t enter.
- Sock Lock: This directional fiber lining allows your feet to easily slide into place, and stay in place all day.
- Rad Pad: Located on th top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating: Inhibits foul odors.
- Velcro Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank
- Dual-Density Cushioning
- DynoLite EST® Optimized Outsole: Superiorcushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- B3 Gel: Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
FLEX AND RESPONSE:
- Crossbone Upper Cuff: Balances the free-flexing mobility of an articulating cuff with the lateral support of ultra-light Jumper Cables (the same stuff found in our high-end boards). The benefits of ollie pop and pressing power associated with winged hi-backs are brought to the boot itself, resulting in the ability to power up with less effort, and still get tweak-friendly freedom.
- Flex Spine Backstay: Get effortless medial and lateral mobility with ample edge-to-edge support for when it’s time to throw down the landing gear.
- Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue: Adjusting the profile of the tongue’s thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Total Comfort Construction: Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset: All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed: Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
Burton Snowboard Boots and Bindings Size Chart
|Binding Type||Mens||Women||Freestyle Grom|
|Men's Boots Size||6-8||8-11||10+||3-5||5-7||7-9||11C-1K||2K-6K||*|
|Women's Boot Size||7-9||9-11||11+||4-6||6-8||8+||*||*||*|
|Euro Boot Size||36-41||41-44||43+||34-36.5||36.5-40||40+||28-32.5||33-38||*|
|UK Boot Size||5-7||7-10||9+||2.5-4||4-6||6+||10-13||1-5||*|
|Mondo Boot Size||22-26||26-29||28+||21-23||23-25||25+||17.5-20||20.5-24||*|
There are no reviews for this product.