Never Summer Ripsaw X Snowboard - Wide 
Never Summer Ripsaw X Snowboard
The Never Summer Ripsaw X Snowboard is an early release snowboard for the 2014/15 season that Never Summer decided to unleash on us early. It features everything you know and love about Never Summer's, except it has the new and improved Camber Rocker profile, instead of their tried and true Rocker Camber profile. This new bend gives you twice as much camber under foot for even better edge hold and ollie power. Whether you're riding this true twin board in the park, pow, or anything in between, the Ripsaw X Snowboard from Never Summer will be right at home.
Salty Peaks Snowboard Shop will help you find the best snowboard for your individual snowboard style. Next time you are in Salt Lake City, we hope you stop on by your Utah snowboard shop! Have a question? Give us a call Toll Free at 877-937-4733.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
|Recommended Use:||Freestyle, All-Mountain, Freeride|
- Matte Topsheet Carbon VXR Extended
- Transition Rocker Camber Profile Vario Power
- Grip Sidecut Low Profile Tip/Tail STS
- Pretensioned Fiberglass Quad-axial
- Bi-Lite Fiberglass
- Fiberglass NS Custom Flightcore
- RDS 2 Dampening System
- Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers
- Sintered P-tex Sidewall
- Durasurf XT Sintered 5501 base
- P-tex Tip and Tail Protection
- Full Wrap Metal Edge
- 3 Year Warranty
How to Size a Snowboard - Never Summer Ripsaw X
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.