Burton Supermodel Snowboard 155cm 
Early morning goods-in-the-woods mentality meets post-lunch freestyle desire, the Supermodel™ is the OG all-mountain ATV. The tapered shape adds stability when speeding and float when surfing, while remaining mellow edge-to-edge for laid-back cruising. Whether you run Burton's traditional or EST™ bindings, the Channel will open your eyes to an entirely new way to connect to your snowboard.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
- Shape: Tapered [10mm]
- Flex: Twin
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Core: Powder Fly II™ Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Negative Profile
- Fiberglass: Triax™ Response Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam™
- Sidewalls: Pro:45™
- Edges: Grip and Rip™ Tune
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.