Burton X8 Snowboard 151cm 
With Tadashi Fuse at the X8’s controls, this future-shocked phenomenon rewrites the rules of what a park board should ride like. Twin-tipped and buttery with all the premium tech, the X8™ unites skate-style fun with the speed, precision, and weight-savings expected of Burton's highest-end decks. The Living Color graphics transform as temps drop, while the Channel opens your mind to unlimited stance possibilities.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Twin
- Base: Sintered N2O WFO
- Core: Park Fly III™ Core with Multizone EGD™ and Negative Core Profile
- Fiberglass: Triax™ Response
- Sidewalls: 10:45™
- Edges: Grip and Rip™ Tune
NEW Living Color Graphics
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.