Rome SDS Notch 1985 Rocker Snowboard 
Powder To The People! Designed for riders who suffer from the 2ft-of-powder, 2-hours-late-for-work perspective, the Notch 1985 cranks the first chair fun factor to eleven. After waiting in lineup for an hour with the pow-day jitters, rip your favorite line, throw a bs180 off a pillow and finish off in the flats with a pow butter. The unique reverse camber profile delivers the surf; the Zylon and bamboo give it the snap off the lip.
- Snowboard base graphics may vary.
- We are a small store and don't ship from a warehouse. Many of our snowboards are display models and may show minor cosmetic wear from being handled by customers. This could include small scratches or scuffs on the topsheet or evidence of fingerprints. We will always contact you if there is damage that is more than cosmetic such as any damage to the base or edges. Please contact us if you have a question about the condition of a particular board. Thank you for supporting core shops!
- Airpop Core Matrix: ultralight with model-specific bamboo-powered pop
- Z.TechTriax 30 Laminate: 30-degree off-axis fibers create a feeling of freedom with a touch of edge power; Zylon stringers lighten, strengthen and amplify pop
- SinterSpeed Base: a strong, wax-absorbent structure for gap-clearing speed
- Impact Plates™: 2.5 times stronger under foot
- AC Technology: air channels for greater lightness
- Centerline Twin PowerAmp Mapping: higher ollies and nollies with midline bamboo in the tip and tail
- Z.Tech V Stringer Technology: the unmatched strength and energy return of Zylon in the V-pattern for increased longitudinal and torsional pop
- LDC Technology: low-density woods in low-stress regions of the core to reduce weight
- Reverse-Mtn Camber: a reverse camber section just between the feet and straight camber from under foot inserts to the contact points for a surfy, floaty feel, normal or switch
- Edge Bevel: Mountain (-1° base/-1° side): All the edge power you expect, with just enough bevel to eliminate twitchiness
- Flex: 6
There are no reviews for this product.
This guide will help you understand what general type of snowboard you should start with.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard shape for your riding style.
Salty Peaks shows you how to pick out the perfect snowboard size for your riding style.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
within the lower USA
NO SALES TAX
if shipped outside of Utah
60 days for full refund
365 days for in-store credit
20-DAY PRICE MATCH
find it cheaper within 20 days and we'll refund the difference!