Ride Jackson Boa Snowboard Boots 
The Jackson packs lot of bang for your buck. A comfortable, mid-wide fit with Intuition heat-moldable foam to perfectly fit your foot. The heel is snug and provides ample support for those taking their riding to the next level. This boot has a medium flex for balanced response/forgiveness and all-mountain performance. The Boa Coiler with Rides patented Closer technology ensures a solid, even feel every time you dial in your boot. The Jackson keeps your feet happy all day long.
Ride says: The Jackson snowboard boot is built for the intermediate Rider looking to push above and beyond on any given terrain. Featuring The Closer lace guide with Boa Coiler lacing allows for total boot closure, superior heel hold and greater Rider control. Add our Intuition™ Support Foam Liner and Blown Light Meta outsole and you’ll have the fastest, most comfortable snowboard boot so you can focus on the day, not your feet.
|Lacing System:||Single Boa|
- Liner: Intuition™ Mobile Foam Liner Technology, w/ Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- NEW! Liner Fit: Thermo-Formable Internal & External J Bars
- Under Foot Support: 3D Formed EVA Insole
- NEW! Sole: Blown Light Meta
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down™
- Shell Lacing: H2 Boa Coiler Lacing System w/ The Closer
There are no reviews for this product.